GPG Suite 2017.1b2
macOS 10.12 Sierra support
- Second public beta version of GPGMail for macOS Sierra. [#874]
- Beta 1 was released to a select group of testers to find major bugs.
- Due to a bug in Apple's Mail framework, some users were seeing an invalid signature even though the signature was still valid. Messages created using b1 will remain broken. New messages sent with GPGMail will work as expected. [#885]
- If multiple private keys are available for the same email address, GPGMail currently picks one at random to sign the message. [#895]
- Some messages might not load correctly. If you can provide us with an example .eml file we'd love to debug the issue.
- Canceling the pinentry request for signing upon sending a message might lead to unexpected behavior.
- Inline PGP is currently not supported at all, PGP/MIME will be used instead. [#894]
- "BCC" recpients are currently not treated differently from "TO" or "CC" recipients (gnupg --hidden-recipients option not currently in use). [#896]
- Mail Act-On incompatibility: if Mail Act-On is active, messages will not be encrypted. Please make sure to disable Mail Act-On. [#888]
- Mail rules for signed or encrypted messages will not work for PGP/MIME signed/encryted messages.
- After importing keys using gnupg cli or GPG Keychain it may be necessary to restart Mail for GPGMail to pick them up.
- Crash reporting options can be editied. Help us fix crashes by enabling optional crash reporting. [#89]
- Comment editing option removed. We display a one time dialog for custom comments, to allow users to easily remove an existing custom comment if one is detected. [#88]
- Pinentry languages on 10.12 fixed. Pinentry would use the secondary system language instead of the primary one in rare occasions. [#692]